Friday, March 27, 2009

My Life of Photography

My life of Photography begins with Nikon since 21 Mar 2006...

Of the times pass by, my interest in photography is getting stronger & stronger... Throughout the past 3 years, been using of different camera, been trying of different camera... From everything is so strange to me, till now, I attended the basic photography course at Knowledge Bowl with another 4 crazies... :P:P 

Although attended the courses, I still have to keep on practicing & practicing... This is the only way, I can improve myself... Never know the theory without practicing... Theory is always just a theory... 

How to improve myself?? I can only say this... See more, Read more, Practice more... & of cos, more imagination... Good sense of photography is also very important... No matter how good you are if without this, the photos will never been great... 

DON'T TAKE FOR THE SAKE OF TAKING, DO TAKE FROM YOUR HEART... 

Others will feel it by seeing your photos...

Cheers.... :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment